Who can report a concern?
This whistleblower channel is available to people who have obtained information about potential legal violations due to their current or previous professional connection to our company. This group of people recorded in accordance with §2 HSchG includes:
- Interns, other trainees
- Self-employed persons
What concerns can be reported?
Concerns of violations in the following areas can be considered for reporting within the scope of the Whistleblower Protection Act (§3 Paragraph 3 - 5 HSchG):
- Money laundering
- Public procurement
- Product safety and compliance
- Environmental protection
- Public health
- Consumer protection
- Protection of privacy and personal data as well as security of network and information systems
- Prevention and punishment of criminal offenses in accordance with §302 to 309 of the Criminal Code
How to report a concern
If you would like to report a concern, email firstname.lastname@example.org. In this way, the processing of the report can be ensured as quickly and reliably as possible.
The reporting process takes place in two steps:
- Submitting a report: Think about the focus of your message. Describe the message as precisely as possible. Files can be sent to support your report (accepted file types: pdf, jpg, jpeg, png)
- Receiving a confirmation receipt: After reporting your concern, you will receive a message from the NTS internal reporting office within 7 days confirming that we have received your report. The internal review process will then be triggered.