Senior Software Engineer (f/m/x, full-time)
Become part of our team
For our team in Leonding (Upper Austria), we are looking for a committed technology enthusiast to strengthen our young and ambitious research and prototyping team. In this fulfilling role, you will be handling an interesting set of tasks: You will work on our highly innovative retail software solutions, which are built on a state-of-the-art tech stack. You will be a key player in representing our engineering spirit, which has made our company a trusted partner for telcos around the globe.
As a software engineer, you will mainly be focusing on creating new prototypes and proofs-of-concept to fulfill requirements and ideas defined by yourself, our customers, and our product management.
- Working with up-to-date technologies and staying on-top of industry trends (Docker, GitLab, Jenkins, …)
- Support sales department to present solution ideas from our innovation lab
- Conducting proof-of-concepts and evaluations
- Attending and presenting at industry events and trade shows
- Serving as technical lead on collaborative international projects
- Collaborating on the development of web-based prototypes
Your abilities and skills
- A completed degree in IT or a related field (university, university of applied sciences or technical college)
- Several years of working experience in software engineering
- Experience in working with cloud systems, front-end/back-end development as well as related infrastructure (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, …)
- Great communication skills and team spirit together with the ability to present ideas and solutions
- Ability to work on projects with German or English as a working language
Do you feel ready to take on the challenge of working for a growing company in an exciting industry? Send us your complete application including your personal motivation, your availability and desired salary.
The target salary for this position is 3.600€ gross per month. Of course, your actual salary will be adapted to match your qualification and experience.
What we offer you
A global approach
Engage in a frontrunning industry with leading brands and partners around the globe
At the heart of innovation
Work with state-of-the-art methodology, current technology & tools
A great team
Work in a young, multi-national team with flat hierarchies and open conversation style
Family & personal growth
Flexible working hours, home office, flexible paternity leave models
Fun & well-being
Team events with family members, sports facilities, sponsored lunch, great food and strong coffee
Company cars, e-mobility options, good public transport and parking space