Senior Java Backend Developer (f/m/x, full-time)
As an innovation leader in providing retail software solutions and consulting to telco brands around the globe, NTS Retail has successfully conducted over 350 retail projects from Sweden to New Zealand. Our customers value our approach to delivering holistic commerce solutions.
For our office in Leonding (Upper Austria), we are looking for a committed full-time developer (f/m/x) to work in our team. This position is a great fit for you, if you are driven by solving complex challenges in a diverse environment.
- Analyzing requirements using domain-driven design
- Implementing those designs in our REST-based business backend
- Development and maintenance of a build pipeline for continuous integration
Your abilities and skills
A completed degree in IT or a related field (university, university of applied sciences or technical college)
- Several years of working experience as a Java EE developer
- Experienced working with RESTful API design
- Experience as an application architect is a bonus
- Great communication skills and team spirit
- Ability to work on projects with German or English as a working language
Do you feel ready to take on the challenge of working for a growing company in an exciting industry? Send us your complete application including your personal motivation, your availability and your desired salary.
The minimum yearly salary for this position is 3.600€ gross per month. The actual salary is adapted to match your qualification and experience.
We offer you
A global approach
Engage in a frontrunning industry with leading brands and partners around the globe
At the heart of innovation
Work with state-of-the-art methodology, current technology & tools
A great team
Work in a young, multi-national team with flat hierarchies and open conversation style
Family & personal growth
Flexible working hours, home office, flexible paternity leave models
Fun & well-being
Team events with family members, sports facilities, sponsored lunch, great food and strong coffee
Company cars, e-mobility options, good public transport and parking space