People & Culture Manager (full-time or part-time)
For our office in Leonding (Upper Austria), we are looking for an experienced and motivated People & Culture Manager (f/m/x). In this challenging and exciting role, you are taking on an interesting set of tasks: You will be responsible for the entire recruiting process, from talent acquisition and establishing the initial contact all the way to the eventual contract signing. This role is a perfect fit for an outstanding communicator with a great passion for people and how to enable them to work together in the best possible way.
You are an expert in HR with a focus on employer branding? You are a digital native who wants to work in an innovative software company, where you can have a meaningful impact? You want to bring your drive and your ideas to position our company as a top employer on the market? Excellent, so the first step is already done!
For this role, either full-time or part-time (minimum 25h) employment is an option.
- You manage the entire recruiting process, from the talent acquisition (e. g. active sourcing on various platforms or collaborating with recruiting partners) and initial contact up until the eventual signing.
- You are a team player and work closely with our departments during the entire recruiting process.
- You coordinate and manage the onboarding process for new colleagues.
- You are responsible for the implementation of internal and external measures to boost our employer branding, working closely with our marketing team.
- You plan and run company-wide training and professional education initiatives together with key stakeholders from our departments.
- You are committed to continuously improving and scaling our HR process.
- A university degree, ideally with an HR focus or additional HR education
- At least 2 years of working experience in recruiting or in a general HR function (preferably in the software or ICT industry)
- Excellent language skills in both German and English
- Well-versed use of IT tools and an affinity for Social Media
- A proactive and communicative personality with a hands-on-mentality
- Experience with labor laws and collective agreements is a plus
If you feel like this profile matches you and you would like to take on the challenge of working in a professional, international environment, we are looking forward to your application, including a letter of motivation, CV, photo and credentials.
For this role, the minimum target salary is 3.190€ gross per month (full-time with 38,5h per week). Of course, we are ready to adapt your salary according to your qualification and experience.
We offer you
A global approach
Engage in a frontrunning industry with leading brands and partners around the globe
At the heart of innovation
Work with state-of-the-art methodology, current technology & tools
A great team
Work in a young, multi-national team with flat hierarchies and open conversation style
Family & personal growth
Flexible working hours, home office, flexible paternity leave models
Fun & well-being
Team events with family members, sports facilities, sponsored lunch, great food and strong coffee
Company cars, e-mobility options, good public transport and parking space