IT Project Manager & Consultant (f/m/x, full-time)
We are looking for you
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager & Consultant (f/m/x) to support our young and ambitious team. In this challenging position, you are responsible for a variety of different tasks with a lot of room to develop and grow in your role.
As an IT Project Manager & Consultant you are working on prestigious IT transformation projects for leading international brands in the telecommunications sector.
- You will take on an active role in the acquisition stage, supporting our sales team with your expertise in the field of project management and solution design.
- Drawing on your project management skils, you help rolling out our innovative software solutions to our international clients.
- You analyze requirements in workshops for our clients and document those carefully, thus laying the foundation for an excellent cooperation across departments and teams.
- Together with the project team you carry out the installation and configuration of our solution on the customer’s end (on-premise or in the cloud).
- During the testing phase following the deployment, you support the team on the customer’s end and guide the acceptance process until the successful go-live.
- Following the rollout, you handle the handover to the operations teams on our side and on the customer’s end.
Your abilities and skills
- Your professional attitude and your strong sense determination allow you to push projects forward in a very goal-oriented way.
- Your solid communications skills and your interpersonal competence allow you to see IT projects through in good time and with a high degree of quality.
- Your subject matter expertise, backed by a degree (HTL, FH, University), in the fields of IT and business economics allows you to immediately understand the underlying business processes on our clients’ end.
- With a solid background running software projects on the vendor’s side, you have a habit of addressing our customers’ requests openly and in a goal-oriented fashion.
- Years of experience in analyzing requirements and creating software solution designs allow you to act as a key point-of-contact with critical know-how.
- You possess excellent IT expertise (Windows/Linux, application servers, SQL, web services, container virtualization, cloud platforms, networks, databases …).
- Your analytical, methodic approach generates a solid basis for a self-reliant and result-driven approach to work, which facilitates collaboration across all departments.
- Your curiosity and openness towards other cultures, along with a willingness to travel (up to 30%), define your profile as an IT Project Manager of international pedigree.
- Ideally, you already possess a IPMA/PMI certification (can be acquired during your time at NTS Retail) and are capable of working in a business setting in both German and English.
If you meet our requirement profile and feel confident to take up the challenge of self-dependently handling IT projects in a professional setting, please send us your application including your resume, a letter of motivation, a photo as well as any applicable certificates and transcripts.
Gross annual salary is € 50.000 plus target achievement bonuses and option for a company car. Of course, your actual salary will be adjusted to match your qualification and experience.
Perks and Benefits
A global approach
Engage in a frontrunning industry with leading brands and partners around the globe
At the heart of innovation
Work with state-of-the-art methodology, current technology & tools
A great team
Work in a young, multi-national team with flat hierarchies and open conversation style
Family & personal growth
Flexible working hours, home office, flexible paternity leave models
Fun & well-being
Team events with family members, sports facilities, sponsored lunch, great food and strong coffee
Company cars, e-mobility options, good public transport and parking space