IT Operations Engineer (f/m/x, full-time)
We are looking for you
For our office in Leonding (Upper Austria), we are looking for an experienced and committed IT Operations Engineer to support our dynamic IT operations team. In this exciting role, you will take on an interesting range of tasks: As a member of our team, you will be tasked with operating and managing our development stack as well as with the continuous development of our managed service environment (based on AWS). This role requires deep technical know-how as well as a strong sense of teamwork.
- You will become a part of our dynamic IT Services Team, complementing the team with your expertise and your solution-oriented approach.
- You are managing the operations and continuous improvement of our development stack, which builds on current technology and industry standards (Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab, Jenkins, …)
- You are responsible for the continuous operations and expansion of our managed service environment (based on AWS).
- You support the enhancement of our internal IT service offering, focusing on automating routine tasks.
- A completed degree in IT or a related field (university, university of applied sciences or technical college).
- Several years of working experience in the areas like IT infrastructure and managed services.
- Experience working with cloud providers (ideally AWS) and a profound understanding of the underlying concepts.
- Deep knowledge of Linux-based systems (RHEL, CentOS).
- Experience working with automation and scripting tools (e. g. Bash, Ansible, PowerShell).
- Practical experience with VMware vSphere is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, a great sense of team spirit and the ability to present ideas and solutions in a concise, well-structured manner.
Do you feel ready to take on the challenge of working for a growing company in an exciting industry? Send us your complete application including your personal resume, your availability, and desired salary.
The minimum salary for this position is 3.190€ gross per month. The actual salary is adapted to match your qualification and experience.
We offer you
A global approach
Engage in a frontrunning industry with leading brands and partners around the globe
At the heart of innovation
Work with state-of-the-art methodology, current technology & tools
A great team
Work in a young, multi-national team with flat hierarchies and open conversation style
Family & personal growth
Flexible working hours, home office, flexible paternity leave models
Fun & well-being
Team events with family members, sports facilities, sponsored lunch, great food and strong coffee
Company cars, e-mobility options, good public transport and parking space