Scrum Master (f/m/x, full-time)
We are looking for you
For our offices in Vienna, we are looking for a Scrum Master to strengthen our young, ambitious team. In this fulfilling role, you will be handling an interesting set of tasks: You will guide our development teams through each sprint, conducted in a highly cooperative environment spanning across multiple locations and teams. You will be a key player in representing the agile spirit and its ideas within our company.
As a Scrum Master, you will mainly be focusing on coaching your teams while excelling as a moderator and mediator in the collaboration between teams in different locations.
- Successfully coordinating three scrum teams working in Vienna and Slovakia
- Cooperating with product and project management to achieve company goals
- Coaching our development teams in optimizing their processes and methodology
- Central role as a mediator in the international collaboration
- Applying and advocating agile principles within our company
- Moderating stand-up, retro and review meetings
- A completed degree in IT or a related field (university, university of applied sciences, or technical college)
- Practical experience in roles such as Product Owner or Scrum Master
- Passionate about agile Tools and Methodology (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Communicative personality with an established sense for managing conflicts and a hands-on mentality
- Experience in working internationally on software projects is a plus
- Ability to work independently and highly solution-oriented
- Willingness to travel (two days in Slovakia every other week)
- SCRUM certification is a plus
- Excellent language skills in English and German; Slovak is an additional plus
With your sovereign demeanor and high determination, you are pushing your teams allowing them to perform well and meet their goals. Your communication skills and your professionalism help you to make sprint after sprint a great success. An agile mindset and your ability to captivate make you the perfect representative of the agile idea within our company.
Gross annual salary is € 50.000 plus target achievement bonuses and option for a company car. Overpayment according to classification, work experience and skills is to be expected.
If you meet our requirement profile and feel confident to take up the challenge of working in a highly professional setting, please send us your application including your resume, a letter of motivation, a photo as well as any applicable certificates and transcripts.
Perks and Benefits
A global approach
Engage in a frontrunning industry with leading brands and partners around the globe
At the heart of innovation
Work with state-of-the-art methodology, current technology & tools
A great team
Work in a young, multi-national team with flat hierarchies and open conversation style
Family & personal growth
Flexible working hours, home office, flexible paternity leave models
Fun & well-being
Team events with family members, sports facilities, sponsored lunch, great food and strong coffee
Company cars, e-mobility options, good public transport and parking space
Apply now for this position
Ing. Mag. Alexander Siedl, BSc