Product Manager (f/m/x, full-time or part-time)
We are looking for you
For our office in Leonding (Upper Austria) or Vienna we are looking for an experienced and committed product manager to support our team full-time or part-time (30 hrs). This position offers a high level of responsibility for one or more of NTS Retail’s core products that is developed in a fully agile environment with international teams and requires product management skills as well as team spirit.
Our vision is to retain our position as the number one telco retail solutions provider in our core markets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, while also expanding our presence beyond.
- Accountability for one or more of NTS’ core products as product manager
- Managing of the product backlog including business case and cost analysis
- Analysis of new trends, stating the vision for the product(s) and defining the requirements
- Define requirements (features, epics) and perform the acceptance after development is done
- Close cooperation with product owners, project managers, sales team and the customer
Your abilities and skills
- A completed degree in IT or a related field (university, university of applied sciences or technical college)
- Several years of working experience as product manager or owner in an agile environment
- Technical knowledge, problem solving abilities and a precise way of working
- Great communication skills and team spirit
- Ability to work with teams in German or English as a working language
Do you feel ready to take on the challenge of working for a growing company in an exciting industry? Send us your complete application including your personal motivation, your availability and desired salary.
The minimum salary for this position is 3.730€ (full-time with 38,5h per week) gross per month. The actual salary is adapted to match your qualification and experience.
A global approach
Engage in a frontrunning industry with leading brands and partners around the globe
At the heart of innovation
Work with state-of-the-art methodology, current technology & tools
A great team
Work in a young, multi-national team with flat hierarchies and open conversation style
Family & personal growth
Flexible working hours, home office, flexible paternity leave models
Fun & well-being
Team events with family members, sports facilities, sponsored lunch, great food and strong coffee
Company cars, e-mobility options, good public transport and parking space