Customer Service Engineer & Technical Consultant (f/m/x, full-time)
For our office in Leonding (Upper Austria), we are looking for an experienced and motivated Customer Service Engineer to join our dedicated Customer Service Team. In this exciting role, you are taking on a challenging set of tasks: As a part of our team, you will be tasked with assuring that the operations for our business-critical products and solutions at our international clients run smoothly and without interruption. This role requires deep technical know-how as well as a great sense for teamwork. On top of that, excellent communication skills are important, as they will allow you to coordinate the required solution steps effectively and efficiently. You will act as one of the main faces of our company interacting with key contacts and thus contributing to long-term customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- You respond to support inquiries and support our customers using our ticket system, via e-mail, phone, or on web conference calls.
- You handle incoming support requests and develop possible solutions either on your own or in collaboration with your teammates, the project management team, or one of our development teams.
- While interacting with our customers you identify possibilities to leverage our solutions and products to optimize technical workflows and business processes.
- As a part of our early response team, you are key to our efforts to provide our customers with competent advice and quick solutions around the clock.
- You support colleagues from different departments by taking care of key tasks during the course of customer projects (e. g. during software deployment or while configuring and setting up a system).
- You have a good understanding of computer science and enjoy learning on the job to constantly increase your know-how.
- You are well-versed in working with relational databases (SQL).
- You have some experience using web and application servers (JBoss/Wildfly) and are comfortable working with Docker, monitoring tools, scripting, and Postman.
- You are competent in working with Windows, Linux, and web technologies.
- You communicate well in German and English, enjoy being part of a team and excel at presenting your solutions in a clear and structured way.
- Your focused demeanor and your solution-oriented way of working are key traits of your personality.
- You love working on projects for international top brands and enjoy being part of a multicultural working environment where you get to meet people from all corners of the world.
This job is a perfect fit for you if you want to grow professionally in a challenging environment, where you get to learn from well-established domain experts.
If you feel like this profile matches you and you would like to take on the challenge of working in a professional, international environment, we are looking forward to your application, including a letter of motivation, CV, photo, and credentials.
For this role, the minimum target salary is 2.635€ gross per month (full-time with 38,5h per week, as per the collective agreement for the ICT industry). Of course, we are ready to adapt your salary according to your qualification and experience.
We offer you
A global approach
Engage in a frontrunning industry with leading brands and partners around the globe
At the heart of innovation
Work with state-of-the-art methodology, current technology & tools
A great team
Work in a young, multi-national team with flat hierarchies and open conversation style
Family & personal growth
Flexible working hours, home office, flexible paternity leave models
Fun & well-being
Team events with family members, sports facilities, sponsored lunch, great food and strong coffee
Company cars, e-mobility options, good public transport and parking space